Circle Shaped Vinyl Stickers
Sticker printing – 10 Reasons to use Prinvent for your vinyl sticker requirements
- Eco-solvent ink for indoor or outdoor use that is GreenGuard gold approved, we print in seven colours for a vibrant professional finish for your sticker printing
- Top quality vinyl used for all sticker printing
- Kiss cut to shape and excess vinyl removed prior to shipping
- Vinyl stickers supplied on 300mm wide rolls
- No minimum order amount
- Some of the most competitive prices for personalised sticker printing in the UK
- Access to the Printvent designer with over 1.3 million free graphics and photos to create your own unique custom stickers, Use your own photos and link to Facebook and Instagram
- Fixed shipping cost of £4.99 per order
- Scratch and water resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- Rolled and delivered in tubes, not folded.
Personalised Sticker Printing
Our circular shaped vinyl stickers are incredible value for money. They can be purchased in small quantities and we have no minimum order value on any of our personalised vinyl sticker range. Our circular stickers are available in a range of sizes from 30 mm upto 150 mm. The stickers will be kiss cut to shape and the excess vinyl will be removed before being shipped to you. We only use top quality vinyl for our vinyl stickers and all of our products are printed in the UK by Printvent.
Sticker Printing Delivery
Your stickers will need 24 hours drying time after printing. This means your stickers will be stronger and will not shrink and curl when applied. We ship the day after you order to allow for this drying time. Our standard courier is a 2-3 day delivery. On smaller rolls of stickers we ship by Royal Mail first class. We aim for you to have your order with a couple of days of ordering. Let us know if you have an urgent deadline, we will always try to help.
Vinyl Sticker Ink
We use eco-solvent ink for all of our vinyl sticker printing. This has many benefits to you. It is GreenGuard gold approved (www.greenguard.org) which means it is safe for use in both school and health care settings. Eco-solvent ink will give you a scratch and water resistant finish and is good for both indoor and outdoor use. This negates the need for a separate lamination layer saving money. The eco-solvent ink we used is a branded top quality product from Roland DG who also manufacture the machines your vinyl stickers will be printed on ensuring your custom stickers are of top quality.
If you have your own print ready artwork you can simply use the upload button on the product page. We accept artwork in all major formats. Please see our artwork guidelines here. If you dont have your print ready artwork you have access to the Prinvent designer where you can combine your own photos, graphics and text to create a completely unique custom sticker. This includes a full search facility for Pixabay’s content of 1.3 million free photos. You can also connect to your own Facebook and Instagram photos and use them in your designs.
We have a video of a couple of stickers being designed in under 5 minutes with the Prinvent designer. It will give you an idea of how easy it is to use and create your own personalised vinyl sticker.