Our paper stickers are printed on top quality 140 GSM semi gloss paper on professional Roland print and cut digital printers. The stickers are kiss cut to shape and supplied on sheets. You can upload your own artwork or use the printvent designer to design a unique personalised paper sticker.
Paper Sticker Summary
- High quality 140 GSM semi gloss paper
- Printed in seven ink colours to give a vibrant and professional finish to your paper stickers
- Eco-solvent ink for a scratch and water resistant paper sticker
- Ink is Greenguard gold approved for use in school and hospital settings
- Print and cut on the same machine for accuracy of cut.
- Stickers supplied on sheets. Set product options to see available stickers sizes or click sticker quantities tab above.
- Standard shipping charge of £4.99 per order
- 10% Discount for orders of 2 or more sheets
Paper Stickers Ink
At Printvent we only use eco-solvent ink from Roland. This ink has GreenGuard Gold approval. This means it is eco-friendly and safe to use even in school and health care settings. Not all inks boast these levels of safety. Make sure you know the ink your printer is using. All of our stickers are printed in the UK by us using safe branded inks.
We use an extremely high quality thick 140 GSM paper for your sticker printing. Here is the manufacturers description of the paper.
“A semi gloss coated, water resistant paper with a waterbased acrylic adhesive and a thick paper liner making it ideal for producing labels and stickers using cutter plotters. (Weight with paper liner and adhesive is 275gsm). The semi gloss coating allows for heavier ink weights and gives a photo realistic finish with excellent scratch resistance.”
The paper is made in the EU, It produces excellent quality custom paper stickers.
If you have your own print ready artwork you can simply upload it with the buttons on any of our products. Please see our artwork guidelines here
If you need to design your paper sticker then you can use the Printvent Designer. This allows you to combine text, pictures, logos, photos etc to create your own unique design for you personalised paper stickers. You can use your Facebook and Instagram pictures in the designer as well as having access to 1.3 million free photographs from Pixabay.