Ordering your stickers
1 – Fill in your options and quantity on the form above. This will give you an idea of price.
2 – When you are happy with your order and price click the upload files button
3 – Upload your artwork – Please make sure you are uploading artwork in the same shape as the shape you have chosen for your stickers. (If you have chosen circular stickers and upload square artwork then we will not know what to produce. If in doubt contact us by phone email or our “contact us” page) We do have full design facilities here at Printvent so should be able to help you (office hours only)
4 – After you have uploaded your artwork the add to cart button will be available for you to order your personalised stickers.
Printvent stickers give you the following benefits
- Large range of sizes and shapes as standard
- Gloss or Matt Vinyl, Paper, Clear Vinyl or Window Cling stickers
- Seven ink colours for a vibrant professional finish for your sticker printing
- Vinyl stickers for indoor or 3 year outdoor use
- Eco-solvent ink as standard making your personalised stickers scratch, water and weather resistant without the need for lamination
- Ink is Eco-friendly and safe to use even in healthcare and school settings. Greenguard Gold approved.
- New – Matt vinyl now available in non permanent adhesive.
- White ink and reverse print options for clear stickers and window cling (see below)
- All stickers printed on Roland digital print and cut machines.
- We constantly check our prices against our competitors, we have some of the best prices in the industry
- No rip-off “rush” delivery charges.
We use a high quality monomeric 100 micron vinyl. You have the choice of either permanent or non permanent adhesive. The permanent adhesive vinyl stickers are a permanent adhesive but with a low initial tack. Very useful if a sticker needs to be pulled off straight after applying. There is no need for an extra laminate layer due to the use of eco-solvent inks. Your stickers will be water and scratch resistant. All of our sticker vinyl is rated for 3 years outdoor use.
Our paper stickers are printed on a semi-gloss 140gsm paper with a permanent adhesive. The paper is water resistant.
Clear Vinyl Stickers
Our clear vinyl stickers have the same properties as our white vinyl. The adhesive is permanent. We give you the option to print with a white ink backing for your stickers. This will give your stickers a solid colour rather than the washed out look that a lot of clear stickers have. You can also “reverse print” – this is useful if you want to stick your stickers to the inside of a window. The adhesive sticks to the window and the print will show up as the correct way round if viewed from the outside of the window.
Window Cling Stickers
These have no adhesive at all and use static electricity to cling to a window. These are available in white and clear. Our cling will cling on both sides. The same options as clear vinyl are available with window cling.
The stickers will be cut on the same machine that they are printed on to ensure accuracy of cutting. Before shipping we will “weed” away the excess vinyl. This ensures that all of your stickers have been cut correctly, and for you the customer, it is easier to peel the stickers from the sheet.
Sticker Sheet Sizes
The size of the sheets you receive will depend on the amount of stickers you order.
The length of the sheets will be either 750mm or 1300mm The width will be 400mm or 600mm. If you require different sizes or a specific size sheet for your personalised stickers then please contact us.